Adopt a LifeLiner
Show your support for LifeLine Ekurhuleni and become affiliated with the organisation...
Show your support for LifeLine Ekurhuleni and become affiliated with the organisation by sponsoring a LifeLiner on a monthly or annual basis. Your financial support will allow LifeLine Ekurhuleni to continue providing the exemplary and indispensable services that we offer to the community.
Partnership benefits include:
- Joint promotional opportunities
- Increased awareness of partners services
- Enhancement of CSI objectives
- Peace of mind – in partnering with an accountable, effective and sustainable organisation
- Employee engagement opportunities
Become a Volunteer
LifeLine Ekurhuleni encourages everyone to Volunteer...
Requirements to become a Volunteer at LifeLine Ekurhuleni – 24 Hour Counselling Volunteer:
- You need to complete the required training programme consisting of a 13 session Personal Growth Course and a 10 session Counselling Course.
- You must be 21 years old and older.
- Please note that attendance of LifeLine’s training programme is not a guarantee that you will become a LifeLine Counsellor. Attendance of the Counselling Course is by invitation, once you have completed the Personal Growth Course. There is also an assessment process post completion of the counselling skills training and the practical component of the counselling course (titled the co-pilot programme).
- You need to be 18 Years or older
- You must not have experienced a recent trauma or major life change (within the last 6 months)
- You must not have a history of substance abuse
- You must not have a criminal record
We urgently need goods and services. Any contribution will help greatly...
- Teddy Bears (each child testifying via the intermediary project is given a Teddy Bear. For many children this is their first teddy bear and offers a huge amount of comfort.
- Small boxes of fruit juice / breakfast bars / small packets of crisps / small packs of biscuits – to make up snack packs to be given to each child testifying via intermediary project. Many children have to wait for hours at court and often arrive at court hungry.
- Stationery – pens / pencils / crayons / exam pads / flip chart paper, etc.
- Miscellaneous products like dishwashing liquid, hand soap, toilet freshener, dirtbox packets, toilet rolls etc.
- Paint – exterior and interior (for upkeep of the building)
- IT related – Computers, Printers or 3G
- Building Maintenance – admin building and counselling house.
- Vehicle Maintenance – assist with maintaining the LifeLine Vehicle Fleet.
Painter – paint interior and exterior of building
- Printing company – print business cards, promotional pamphlets and banners
- Assist with a Christmas party for the Intermediary Children
- Any Jumble – clothes and items to be sold at Jumble Sales